From: Vesa Karvonen (vesa_karvonen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-30 00:19:13

Paul Mensonides:
[recursion problem]
>There seems to be a way to alleviate these problems somewhat, though I
>am not sure whether other preprocessors will accept it--I have tested
>it on VC++7 and Comeau C++, but I would appreciate it if others tested
>it on other platforms.

Cool! This technique should work on all preprocessors. Yesterday I
wrote an implementation of the WHILE macro that does not require one to
explicitly pass the recursion depth as a parameter. (I don't have access
to the CVS at the moment.)

BTW: You don't need to use CONCAT()(X,Y) you can also just use
CONCAT(X,Y) simply by not making the macro a function style macro.