From: Matthew Hurd (matt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-30 09:43:26

I've had a look in cvs under the tag matrix_development. The Ubla's seems a
lot fresher, w.r.t. timestamps, than the MTL 3 bizz. I wanted to bite one
off to have a play with. I see neither have reviews scheduled. I didn't
glean much from the mail archive or wiki apart from some hesitation to
progress matrices in boost without numeric community support...

I'm trying to build a little lib for tables with columns of homogenous
types, where the types may be scalars, vectors or matrices of various types.

I would love a little feedback on the status of each and future plans if
possible. If this has been discussed and I can't find it please point me in
the right direction.

Regards,

matt.
dumb user of libraries