From: Mattias Flodin (flodin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-11 03:23:05

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 05:45:29PM -0400, Brad King wrote:
> I've recently discovered a different way to implement the operator
> that may give a performance improvement. The example "number" class
> shown below demonstrates the technique.

Quite amazing. Sorry if I'm polluting the list but I can't help shouting
out in awe over how there can still be such basic things to discover in
a language that's been around for 20 years soon. Makes me remember why I
love it (and hate it -- complexity is a two-edged sword :).

Great thinking Brad.

/Mattias

--
Mattias Flodin <flodin_at_[hidden]>  -  http://www.cs.umu.se/~flodin/