From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-19 17:05:14

That stuff is really just "detail" stuff, though some of it should become
"public", but I haven't yet found the time to move them through formal
review. The ones that would be good to have "public" would be:

disjoint_sets
iterator_tests
fibonacci_heap
mutable_heap/mutable_queue
queue
bucket_sorter

If anyone is interested in helping to get these polished up and through
review, let me know.

Also, the container_traits stuff needs further development, which would be
good to do in the sandbox.

Basically, my current plan is to one by one, get them polished up and
through review, which will probably take a year since they are low
priority for me.

Cheers,
Jeremy