From: Fredrik Blomqvist (f_blq_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-20 13:40:56

Another vote for a boost::scope_guard from me.
I seemed to have missed this thread previously, I also
had the idea of proposing a boostified-version
actually!
I've been using Alexandrescus impl. for some time now
and I really like it. I found myself mostly using the
ON_BLOCK_EXIT version though (which didn't seem to be
included in this proposal (?))
The version below looks really clean and IMO would fit
into a util-slot.
Btw the proposed version doesn't include the
Janitor-complement class, that would be nice to I
guess.

/Fredrik

http://www.cuj.com/experts/1812/alexandr.htm?>topic=experts