From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-28 04:39:15

Robert Ramey wrote:
> Fellow programmers:
>
> I have just uploaded the fourth release of my proposed serialization
> library to the file section on yahoo. The name of the file is
> serialization.zip.
>
> I hereby request for formal review of this serialization package by the
> boost organization.

Hi, Robert

It appears that you did nothing about my comments on the prior version.
Specifically, I was saying that the current method of numbering objects make
it very hard (i.e practically impossible) to guarantee that polymorphic
objects are saved correctly.

You have not even commented on my message discussing the above issue.
I'm afraid that this problem is serious enough. Can you take care of it, or
explain why it should be ignored, before the formal review?

- Volodya