From: Martin Schuerch (mschuerch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-28 08:20:38

I vote to accept uBLAS into boost.

Rather than looking into the source code, I tried to replace the self-made
matrix class: No big problems showed up.
I'm sure that there are many people waiting for portable matrix package like
uBLAS.

I think without any experience with other matrix-packages its hard to get a
quick overview. An introduction with simple (and not so simple) examples and
a description of the concepts is necessary in my opinion.
A more detailed "Description" in the class documentation would also help.
E.g. Banded Matrix: "The templated class banded_matrix<T, F, A> is the base
container adaptor for banded matrices."
doesn't help me much more than the title says.

Martin