From: John Maddock (john_maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-01 06:07:19

> BOOST_MSVC6_MEMBER_TEMPLATES [no value]
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BOOST_MSVC6_MEMBER_TEMPLATES is considered a subset of full member template
support, so that is correct.

> BOOST_NO_CWCHAR [no value]
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last time I looked cygwin had no wide character support (headers are either
missing or incomplete), do the tests work for those with gcc 3? I would
think not unless cygwin have updated their core C headers.

> BOOST_NO_CWCTYPE [no value]

Ditto.

BTW you can always run the configure script with the --enable-test option as
a quick way to see if the defines are all set correctly. I guess I should
put together a jamfile for that as well.

John Maddock
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/index.htm