From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-01 08:28:16

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joerg Walter" <jhr.walter_at_[hidden]>

> A couple of questions remain open:
> - Should we rename the original ET' based prod() functions to something
like
> defer_prod()? - Is it possible to determine a sensible default for the
type
> of the temporary (for example via some traits classes)?

I'm not familiar enough with the implementation of uBlas to understand
what's happening here. However, I think I proved in my recent posting that
no temporaries are neccessary, and that you might want to *consider* using
them for A*(B*v) to reduce the number of writes. It wasn't clear to me
how/whether you were responding to that post, though...

-Dave