From: Pete Becker (petebecker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-02 08:17:49

At 12:00 PM 7/2/2002 +0200, Johan Nilsson wrote:

>Under NT, you can use GetSystemTimeAdjustment(..,lpTimeIncrement,..) to find
>out how often the system time is updated and by what amount.

Well, maybe. I don't have the stomach to read the documentation the two
dozen or so times it would require to begin to figure out what that
gobledygook is trying to say. But it sounds like you can get the timer
interrupt interval, which is roughly the rate at which the clock ticks,
depending on whether someone has enabled time adjustment (in which case
they specify how much to adjust the clock by on each tick) or not (in which
case the system is free to use other adjustment mechanisms).

I don't think it solves the problem. <g>

        -- Pete

Dinkumware, Ltd.
"Genuine Software"