From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-04 03:34:14

Joel de Guzman wrote:
> Is there any chance that MPL will be ported to Borland?

Yes, if somebody is going to help me ;). It's possible to make basic
arithmetics/comparison stuff (that is currently broken) to work there (and I
already got some help in this area), but it barely scratches the surface of
the task. If anybody is up to the challenge, - write me, and I'll send you
the latest library sources to start with (I won't recommend porting the
current CVS/vault version - a lot of things have changed). Otherwise it
surely won't happen before the review (we don't use Borland here at work,
so, naturally, I am biased in setting up the priorities this way).

Aleksey