From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-08 01:14:45

I have also seem premature EOF reported by the compiler.

Perhaps the mixture of terminations comes from editing the file provided to
carry out more test,
thus producing a mixture?

My first compile failures came from deleting some of the excessive (for my
taste) blank lines in Jorge's code to try to get my head round how it worked
(I am still in partial disambiguation mode!)

As I recollect (but I could be wrong), this was on code received via a zip
not CVS.

Whatever the cause (and it might be me), I believe a release should be free
of these problems.

Paul