From: Greg Comeau (comeau_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-09 21:22:58

In article <4.3.2.7.2.20020708113102.00b96888_at_[hidden]>,
Beman Dawes <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>At 01:18 PM 7/6/2002, Greg Comeau wrote:
> >* I've downloaded the latest boost but I'm unclear how to reproduce
> > the compiler status pages.
>
>We are in a transition from the old way of generating compiler status pages
>(regression.cpp ran the tests and produced the status pages) and the new
>way (bjam to run the tests, separate programs to produce status pages).
>
>I'm hoping to have a beta release of the status page generation programs
>ready today (Monday) or tomorrow. This should make it much easier to view
>the bjam results.
>
>I'll post a message when the status generation beta release is ready.

Thanks. In the meantime, I have had success in figuring out
the current way, and have rectified some libcomo issues, so Comeau
strict mode now passes about 7 more tests. Will be playing
a bunch more...

--
Greg Comeau       4.3.0 NEWS: New Windows Backends + 'export' IN July!
Comeau C/C++ ONLINE ==>     http://www.comeaucomputing.com/tryitout