From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-11 03:55:07

William E. Kempf wrote:
> [...]

According to the CVS book
http://www.red-bean.com/cvsbook/cvsbook.html#CVS_is_not_doing_line-end_conversion_correctly
you'd need to use

    cvs admin -kkv FILE

to restore the file back to default mode (line ending conversion and keyword
expansion on). I also belive this command can be run by anybody.

I'd highly recommend CVS book for answering all CVS-related questions.

- Volodya