From: Rene Rivera (grafik666_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-12 01:45:21

[2002-07-11] David Abrahams wrote:

>From: "Gennadiy Rozental" <rogeeff_at_[hidden]>
>

>> I am trying to compile config_test that require multi-threading. To do so
>> compiled test library with this definition:
>>
>> lib test_exec_monitor : #sources
>> : #requirenments
>> : debug <threading>single/multi
>>
>> bjam successfully compiled both subvariants of library.
>>
>> Now I am compiling the test defined in Jamfile like this:
>> run libs/config/test/config_test.cpp
>> <lib>../libs/test/build/test_exec_monitor
>> : #args
>> : #input-files
>> : #requirements
>> <threading>multi
>>
>> And here bjam responce:
>> <libs!test!build>libtest_exec_monitor.a: required property
><threading>single
>> incompatible with <threading>multi
>>
>> What I did wrong?
>I'm going to let Rene handle this part, but it seems like a bug

Yes, it WAS a bug. It took me a while to figure out a fix for it :-( The CVS
state should now work in that situation, and hopefully not need attention
any more (cross fingers).

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera_at_[hidden] - grafik_at_[hidden]
-- 102708583_at_icq - Grafik666_at_AIM - Grafik_at_[hidden]