From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-19 02:30:54

Cuold you help me out with chapter 2.3.5. In general I do not understand
how iter_fold is working. Here is the list of specificisues:

1. Could you somehow in pseudoterms explain how iter_fold is defined and
what is it doing? Just like
std::accumulate( Iter begin, Iter end, T& res, Predicate p, ) { while(
begin != end ) { res += p(begin++); } }

what id iter_fold
iter_fold( type_sequence s , type_sequence_iterator it, predicate p1,
predicate p2 ) { ??? }

2. Second argument: what is it state or iterator?
3. In your code there is no iter_fold with four arguments. Why does docs
says so?
4. What are fold and reverce_fold algorithms are doing?
5. select_max does not have anything to do with max. Would not it be better
to name something like select_by_predicate
6. What is project1st?

Gennadiy.