From: Joel Young (jdy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-22 12:24:08

--------
From: "Dan'l Miller" <optikos_at_[hidden]>
> By the way Victor A. Wagner Jr, I find your
> socio-politically-motivated signature line very offensive and
> thoroughly inappropriate for Boost. Please remove it. Please ensure
> that it will not appear in any of your future postings to Boost.

/begin{rant}
  Dan'l, are you always such a PITA? Are you a moderator of this forum?
  Why are you always spouting "must"s and "expects" etc.? Consider
  using things like "IMHO" and "I would appreciate it if you would
  consider" and other such pieces of social lubricant.

  Come on, take a pill, and stop being such a backyard tyrant or maybe
  at some point people will take their toys home and you will be all
  alone.
/end{rant}