From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-23 10:10:13

At 10:55 AM 7/23/2002, William E. Kempf wrote:

>Several links are broken, though that's probably just due to how you
>posted?

Yes, I should have mentioned that. The links in the first two columns are
relative, so they only work if the file is first downloaded into your
boost-root/status directory. Furthermore, they reference some files which
are new, so you would need a recent CVS update for those.

>Is there a reason the FAIL for GNU GCC 3.1/test_thread isn't hyper
linked?
>It's the only FAIL/WARN that I can find that isn't.

It deadlocked. At least that's what I think happened; no CPU time being
used and it just sat there, so I killed the process. That meant the
reporting had enough information to know

>The report is nice... if we could get daily (or at least frequent... I've
>come to love continuous integration) runs with postings somewhere it
would
>make finding and fixing bugs so much easier. Especially for some of us
who
>lack access to some of the compilers/platforms.

My immediate target is daily, at least on days when my machine on. If that
works OK, we can consider more frequently.

>Any chance you could post the XML the report was based on?

There is one file per test/toolset. For an example, see below. I added
some newlines to make it easier to read.

--Beman

<test-log
target-directory="../status/bin/any_test.test/borland/debug/runtime-link-dynamic"
test-name="any_test" toolset="borland">

<compile result="succeed" timestamp="2002-07-23 13:47:40 UTC">
c:\boost\site\libs/any\any_test.cpp:
Warning W8084 c:\boost\site\libs/any\test.hpp 295: Suggest parentheses to
clarify precedence in function tester&ltconst any_tests::test_case
*&gt::operator ()()
Warning W8084 c:\boost\site\libs/any\test.hpp 295: Suggest parentheses to
clarify precedence in function tester&ltconst any_tests::test_case
*&gt::operator ()()
</compile>

<link result="succeed" timestamp="2002-07-23 13:47:40 UTC"></link>

<run result="succeed" timestamp="2002-07-23 13:47:40 UTC">
[default construction] passed
[single argument construction] passed
[copy construction] passed
[copy assignment operator] passed