From: Philippe A. Bouchard (philippeb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-23 12:18:04

I was talking about Loki::SmartPtr. I'm not familiar with policy-based
smart pointers but I suspect it is template-based? If so it would still be
more complex to use because you'll have to wrap typenames with a real class.
It will become difficult to manage if you are pointing to a children of
class inheriting mutiple times the same parent for example. Which counter
will it use under badly designed projects like this one? Can it be applied
to TrollTech's QListView for example?