From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-30 15:17:21

At 03:55 PM 7/30/2002, Paul A. Bristow wrote:

>This test suite is most promising, but I feel a strong need for some
>timestamping of the test and of the sources files modification date
>if this is possible.

I'm not 100% sure what you mean. Do you mean that you would like the
Compiler Status table to make time stamps viewable (either directly, or via
links)? (It isn't doing that now.)

Or do you mean you would like the testing process to leave time stamps on
disk as it runs? (It does that now as it runs.)

The current system (and by that I mean the full combination of bjam, the
tests themselves, and the post-bjam analysis programs) leaves timestamps as
part of their residue. We currently aren't reporting them in the HTML
tables.

--Beman