From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-10 10:59:02

At 09:41 AM 8/10/2002, David Abrahams wrote:

>I would first do the merge. That will handle new/removed files.

Weird. That did the right thing in some directories, but failed to handle
some new files. Luckily it was easy to fix with a previously saved copy.

>Then I'd execute a script which does

>for each branched file that should replace the trunk.

I used a previously saved copy, and just drag-and-dropped the affected
files.

Anyhow, unit_test_development is finally in the main trunk and seems to be
working. Full regression tests are running now.

Thanks,

--Beman