From: Rozental, Gennadiy (Gennadiy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-14 11:42:26

> Thanks for the pointer. Could a header file be added to Boost.Test that
> will enable this functionality (perhaps an online_test.hpp) or a #define
> macro?

I have no problems with that. On ther other hand I would not want to
encourage this type of Boost.Test usage.
You don't want to spend 10 min to compile the library and reuse it but agree
in 10-20 seconds (numbers from top of my head; in fact depends) overhead
while compiling you tests. It's your choice. But I am not sure which way you
win.

> In addition, could this be added to the documentation
> (specifically, update the FAQ section on linker errors)?
Sure.

> ron

Thank you,
Gennadiy.