From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-17 12:07:07

> See http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-win32-index.html and
> particularly
> http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-win32-diff.html

I still do not see Boost.Test Unit test results. Did you pickup my second
update in status/Jamfile?

Couple Observation:

array3.cpp:

Does this syntax is comforming to standart?:

    boost::array<std::string,4> seasons = {
        { "spring", "summer", "autumn", "winter" }
    };

Could we somehow suppress Borland warning all over the place?:
Superfluous & with function in ....

dyn_bitset tests rely on conforming "for loop" scoping, that make it fail.
Does it that important for dyn_bitset?

allocator_test could be repaired if function library would use new macro
introduced instead of BOOST_NO_STD_ALLOCATOR.

mulit_array:iterator still using incorrect form of test_main

Gennadiy.