From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-18 14:58:45

At 01:50 PM 8/16/2002, Thomas Witt wrote:

> By the way, what exactly was the problem?
>
>The problem is a wrong type for the pointer and reference typedefs
>They are path* and path& whereas the iterator returns paht const* and
path
>const&
>
>Just change the basetype to
>boost::iterator< std::input_iterator_tag, path, std::ptrdiff_t,
>path const*, path const&>
>and all will be fine :-).

Because of input_iterator_tag, those should already be the defaults, if I
read the code correctly.

A test I ran seemed to indicate that analysis is correct, and there is no
need to specify them.

--Beman

PS: The code should really be changed to use the more modern
boost/iterator_adaptors.hpp header, but it works so I haven't gotten around
to changing it, and probably won't until after the review.