From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-20 11:03:53

Gennaro,

That is not true. I told you, I was moving to a new apartment and was not
checking email for a couple days. Moreover, since then I've been very
busy, both with the boost release and with studying for PhD qualifying
exams. So if you feel I was ignoring you, please realize it was not
intentional on my part.

I made a few changes to dynamic_bitset yesterday to workaround VC++ and
Borland. If there are any further changes that you would like to go in,
please email them to me.

Regards,
Jeremy