From: John Maddock (john_maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-22 07:00:23

First the good news: Borland have just released a new compiler version
(0x570) for linux - I've made a few config changes to support this (and
patched execution_monitor.cpp slightly).

However is_member_function_pointer is failing badly with this compiler
version (anything that includes composite_traits.hpp will fail to compile),
I don't have a patch for this yet, if anyone has any ideas I'm all ears.

Also the signal test program isn't building with C++ Builder 6 - it looks
like something is trying to instantiate function_traits<int>, again I'm
hoping someone will have some ideas about this.

Regards,

John Maddock
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/index.htm