From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-02 02:30:48

> >Those are basically a simple unit test for the documentation. I am using
> >them to make sure that docs works properly on different browsers. Do we
> >have a way to prevent some files from being published in distribution?

> .cvsignore maybe. See

No. It should stay under control of cvs. What I meant to ask is whether
there is a way to prevent those files from appearing in boost deliverables,
IOW in archives you are creating? I realize that some people will use cvs to
get the boost. But I would consider them as advanced users (or developers),
so it would not hurt. BTW the Boost.Test MSVC projects are in the same bag.
They are not only could be useful for MSVC users, but are used by me for
Boost.Test development. I basically do not have other place to put them. I
general <lib>/tools directory content usually always in the same position.
It's not required by the "end" user, but used by developer.

Gennadiy.