From: Herve Bronnimann (hbr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-03 12:00:03

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 10:09:28AM -0500, Jeremy Siek wrote:
> Has anyone contacted the interval computing community lately about the
> boost interval library? I know there was some contact in the past... They
> ought to be notified of what we are up to. Here's the email address for
> one of their mailing lists:
> reliable_computing_at_[hidden]

Thanks, Jeremy. At least, we are aware of the existing packages
(Profil/Bias, RVInterval, MPFI, Sun's implementation, CGAL, etc.) but as
you mention, we should also and definitely contact the people you
mention in case we've escaped their attention.

And also we can add some URLs to the documentation. For background
information, interested people should look into:

   http://www.cs.utep.edu/interval-comp/main.html

I think this page is accessible from some URLs in the documentation, but
not directly mentioned...

--
Hervé