From: Iain K.Hanson (iain.hanson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-05 07:46:32

That's the latest stable AFAIK. Is it going to be released with 1.29?

> 2. What happened to mpl::for_each and mpl::push_back? Did I
> overlook them?
> Or will they be in the final release?

If I remember correctly it was removed because of a problem durring the
reviw. but I can't remember why.

> Note: I know that writing documentation can be a chore. If I
> can learn the
> MPL from the current documentation, it _must_ be good (after all, if a
> dumb*ss as I can learn it...). But I just think there is room for
> improvement.

Its more than just a chore when English is not your first language. I've
just started using MPL and I'm making notes as I learn about it. I'll
happily submitt these when they're a little more complete. If you do the
same then it will help with the state of the documentation. BTW I found the
source code for MPL unreadable due to its use of the preprocessor lib so I
just run code that I've written using MPL through the preprocessor to get
very readable code.

> All in all, great work! Can't wait for the Boost 1.29 release.

ditto

/ikh