From: Fernando Cacciola (fcacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-11 09:08:13

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Abrahams" <dave_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: [boost] value_initialized<> uploaded to be Files Section.

> From: "Fernando Cacciola" <fcacciola_at_[hidden]>
>

> > Hi David Abrahams,
> >
> > Have you got a chance to look at the "value_initialized" class?
> > 'value_init.zip', in the Files Section.
> > It is ready, AFAICT (unless something has to be changed...)
>
> I checked it in last night!
> Something did need to be changed. I forget what it was (missing typename,
> perhaps?)
I see.
There is a missing typename here:

template<class T>
class value_initialized : vinit_detail::select_base<T>::type
{

but it is missing on purpose. I read the std as saying that base class
specifications don't require typename.
(Is this correct?)
Is this the problem you've found?

> Also, the docs still need to be cleaned up a bit -- there are some typos
> and spelling errors I notice.

Opps! I got quite used to the spell checker of OT, so I tend to make some
spelling errors... (lazy me)
But I didn't spell check the HTML! Next time I'll make sure I do it :-)

If it has only syntatic problems I can fix it myself.

> Very nice and thorough, though!

Thank you.

Fernando Cacciola
Sierra s.r.l.