From: Andreas Huber (spam2002_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-16 15:42:59

Unfortunately, I have to defer all work on the FSM proposal until January
2003. As outlined below, I could then likely come to the conclusion that the
current approach should be abandoned in favor of a more flexible one.
Therefore, I ask everyone to ignore the current proposal.

Reasons:
- In about three weeks I will no longer have access to computers suitable
for SW development. This will last for approximately three months. However,
I will be able to respond to emails and articles.
- It seems that techniques employed by Joel de Guzman in the spirit parser
framework could also be used to give an FSM framework compile-time as well
as runtime behavior capabilities.

I would like to thank all contributors and aplogize for not being able to
continue for now...

Regards,

Andreas

P.S. If, for whatever reason, someone wants to claim the fsm directories in
the sandbox, please feel free to throw my stuff out.