From: Samuel Krempp (krempp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-24 09:48:42

le Tuesday 24 September 2002 14:42, dave_at_[hidden] écrivit :

>> So, I should commit those, right ?
>
> Sure, go ahead. If that breaks it'll be discovered and fixed quickly, for
> sure!

The patch to boost/format/internals.hpp being a minor change to
typedefs inside the struct boost::io::detail::format_item

-   typedef stream_format_state<Ch, Tr>         stream_format_state;
+   typedef detail::stream_format_state<Ch, Tr>         stream_format_state;

it should supposedly not break format on other platforms, while it's
apparently needed for Visual age.
In any case it would not break other boost libraries, anywhere.

The problem is that format has always been completely absent from
status/Jamfile.
It's my very own mistake, I should have noticed long ago that I had to add
the adequate lines in this file, and I thank Marküs for making me realise
this.

sure, if I add the format library to the status tests, it will probably
create new failures for some compilers on the status reports for format.
I think it can't be worse than having no report at all for this library.

--
Samuel