From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-25 12:17:09

From: "Rene Rivera" <grafik666_at_[hidden]>

> [2002-09-25] Rene Rivera wrote:
>
> >[2002-09-25] John Maddock wrote:
> >
> >>and on linux it's complaining that file
> >>"<borland><*><cxxflags>-w-8026 -w-8027 -w-8057 -w-8084 -w-8092" doesn't
> >>exist and it doesn't know how to build it !
> >
> >Never mind my previous message... I thought you where refering to the
> >RC_1_29_0 branch. I see some of those errors in the main trunk now...
> >investigating.
>
> OK it's fixed in the RC_1_29_0 branch. Joerg seems to have forgotten the
> ARGS argument to the run rules in the uBLAS tests. As for the fix in the
> main trunk... If it's needed now someone else will have to do that as
there
> are other changes from the RC branch that I don't know if they should, or
> how, be merge in. Or we just wait for the release merge.

Uhh, I thought the problems were only in the trunk?
A cygwin built bjam doesn't work for me, but then IIRC it has never worked
for me.

Is it possible that I broke the unix/cygwin build of bjam when I checked
int Markus' patch for AIX? Seems doubtful; it looks like it was restricted
to just archive scanning stuff.

           David Abrahams * Boost Consulting