From: Björn Karlsson (Bjorn.Karlsson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-27 09:23:21

> From: David Abrahams [mailto:dave_at_[hidden]]
[snip]
> I think it's just a low QOI compiler implementation quirk.

That's what I thought - just wanted to make sure that was the case.

[Joerg]
> > (and an
> > idea how the new name should look (back to numerics? ;-))
>
> Probably.
[snip]
> And that's where we left it.

Ok, then I'd say this is rather urgent... If the name must change, it should
definitely be changed before release. On the other hand, this is (not that
blame is important here) a compiler issue, and there may also be
workarounds. I guess it would work if the path to standard library headers
was set before path_to/boost? If so, we do have an option of just
documenting this unfortunate clash of names/implementation quirks.

Bjorn Karlsson