From: Thomas Wenisch (twenisch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-01 12:11:22

Hi Jan, all,

I am also interested in a cyclic container or cyclic buffer. In
particular, I have use for a container with deque-like interface which has
fixed capacity, but for which insertion at the head or the tail does
not invalidate any iterators into the container (ie a circular
buffer). Is this what you are describing?

Regards,
-Tom Wenisch
Computer Architecture Lab
Carnegie Mellon University