From: Yitzhak Sapir (yitzhaks_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-02 14:29:13

Could you expand please? In that paragraph I don't mean specialize in the sense of
C++ partial specialization. I mean specialize in terms of library design. "Give this
class/template one specific role and this class/template a different specific role." I
meant "specialize" in that sense. If I didn't understand your question, could you
please elaborate?

> [It'd be nice if you could turn on line-wrapping in your
> mailer, especially
> because some people like to reply immediately following quoted text,
> without a blank line to separate.]

I'll try to see if there's something like it but right now I don't see such an option.
I use Microsoft Outlook with as many as possible settings set to Plain Text
(because I need to). At least for this mail, I tried doing this manually. Now I
understand why all the replies to me looked funny. :-)