From: Craig Henderson (cdm.henderson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-02 16:43:48

I realise I should have given some detail...

I have rewritten the LCS algorithm to use linear memory space, so computing
the LCS of large sequences no longer requires a working array n*m dimension.
I have also added the Length of LCS algorithm with will calculate the length
_only_, but in much less time. Allocators are now used, as requested by
Gennadiy Rozental. Thanks also to Baptiste Lepilleur for his input and
suggestion.

Regards
-- Craig