From: Rozental, Gennadiy (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-03 17:09:17

> Now that Aleksey has refactored type_traits, it would be
> great if someone
> could refactor the tests in such a way that one could determine the
> behavior of individual traits on a given platform. Volunteers?

Do you mean that we need a way to set for every assertion is it expected to
pass or not?
I had in mind to add something to support this in Boost.Test. What about
this interface:

BOOST_<some name - please propose>( predicate, tuple of condition when it
shoud fail ).

For example:

BOOST_...( boost::is_same<T1,T2>::value, ( BOOST_MSVC < 0x3000,__SUNPRO_CC <
0x500 ))

I am open to any proposition. Once we decide the interface I can implement
it in Boost.Test and apply to type_trats unit tests.

Gennadiy.