From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-09 09:47:06

At 02:08 PM 10/8/2002, Beman Dawes wrote:

>See http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-win32-index.html
>
>Of all the reports, the one I find most useful is
>http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-win32-diff.html, which
>shows test results that have changed since the RC_1_29_0 branch in a
larger
>font.

This mornings tests are available. Only change from yesterday was a tuples
fix for Borland.

In looking over the results, the test failures that jump out at me because
they represent regressions from previously working tests are:

    config_test for Borland
    all dynamic_bitset tests for Borland
    format library failures for several compilers
    all signals tests on Borland

It would be helpful for the developers involved could take a look, and
either fix the problems or let me know that it is OK to release without
fixes.

Thanks,