From: Alkis Evlogimenos (alkis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-09 23:43:32

On Wednesday 09 October 2002 03:52 am, John Maddock wrote:
> > Are there any plans for testing more often and on more gcc versions for
> > example: 2.95.3 (most common) and 3.2 (latest stable)?
>
> There are linux regression tests which I admit are a few days out of date
> at: http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-linux.html we really
> need some volunteers to run the regression tests nightly on more platforms
> (note that the tests can take a long time to run, ideally these would set
> up as a cron job overnight, with automatic posting of results etc etc....).

Any more info on whom to send the results to (or how and where to upload
them)?

I will soon have a daily cron job running on a vanilla Radhat 8.0 (glibc
2.2.93, gcc 3.2). I am planning on installing a couple of more compilers to
this machine, but I fail to see how I can create a regression results report
for different versions of gcc on the same html file (the different versions
will be chosen by passing the compiler the -V <version> option).

Thanks,

--
Alkis