From: Kasper Peeters (peekas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-10 03:55:58

Dear all,

I have written a templated 'tree' container class which has been
available for some time under the GPL. Every node in the tree can have
an arbitrary number of children, and iterators are present for
depth-first traversal of the entire tree or for traversal of only a
range of nodes which are siblings of each other.

Despite the emphasis of the STL on 'one-dimensional' containers, I
have tried my best to keep the tree class as compatible as possible
with the STL algorithms. In cases where this is impossible (sort and
compare for instance), alternative algorithms have been provided.

See

  http://www.damtp.cam.ac.uk/user/kp229/tree/

for more details and the actual code as well as example programs.

Several users have suggested I offer this for inclusion in Boost. I
am willing to re-license 'tree.hh' and offer it for inclusion if there
is any interest. Let me know.

Best,
Kasper