From: John Maddock (jm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-11 05:54:37

> Note that "result pattern" feature is not there. I could implement it if
we
> agree that it is useful.

Accepted, hold your fire for now, I'm accumulating quiet a few comments on
the unit-test library as I'm progressing and will come back to you in due
course. For now though two documentation nits:

The test tools docs don't seem to mention which header they are contained
in.
The other docs refer to header names (unit_test_suite.hpp for example),
without mentioning that it's really <boost/test/unit_test_suite.hpp>.
You might need to check your docs for the other topics as well and make sure
all the needed headers are clearly listed...

John Maddock
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/index.htm