From: Alexander Terekhov (terekhov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-17 10:49:28

< Later I'll try to contribute some "technical" comments to
  this yet another Boost.Threads discussion, but for now...
  I'm kinda sorry, but I just can't resist... >

David Abrahams wrote:

> David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> > I realize this is almost a year too late ;-), but I've been reviewing...
>
> Sorry, that went out prematurely. I'll repost when I'm done.
> -Dave

Yeah. And *think twice* before quoting the stuff, Dave. ;-)

< This is kinda FYI. I don't want to spur a heated discussion,
  this would be "off-topic" and probably nothing but waste of
  bandwidth, I believe. >

A friend of mine dropped me these links that might be of
interest to some folks here.

http://www.chillingeffects.org
(Chilling Effects Clearinghouse)

http://www.chillingeffects.org/dmca512/notice.cgi?action=image_37
(Image: CUJ's DMCA Complaint)

http://www.chillingeffects.org/dmca512/notice.cgi?NoticeID=320
(Google Asked to Remove "Boost Threads Library" Article)

regards,
alexander.

P.S. Oh, BTW, I really like this:

http://www.chillingeffects.org/dmca512
(DMCA Safe Harbor Provisions)

"....
 While the safe harbor provisions provide a way for
 individuals to object to the removal of their materials
 once taken down, they do not require service providers
 to notify those individuals before their allegedly
 infringing materials are removed. If the material on
 your site does not infringe the intellectual property
 rights of a copyright owner and it has been improperly
 removed from the Web, you can file a counter-notice with
 the service provider, who must transmit it to the person
 who made the complaint. If the copyright owner does not
 notify the service provider within 14 business days that
 it has filed a claim against you in court, your materials
 can be restored to the Internet. ...."

P.P.S. Surprise surprise, the "banned" OP [in quoted form]
can still be found here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3CB14F95.4B37B484%40web.de
(Subject: [FYI]Re: CUJ/"The Boost.Threads Library" article - feedback/comments?!)