From: Eric Woodruff (Eric.Woodruff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-19 10:12:48

You're right, that macro is not very intuitive, as most aren't. It could be
throwing an unlisted exception or causing the function to "return;" !

Or it just may call abort. It also may only do this if _DEBUG is defined.

Maybe it says: if (!(px != 0)) px = 1;

;)

I guess we will only know if we read the documentation.