From: Joel de Guzman (djowel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-19 19:59:11

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thorsten Ottosen" <nesotto_at_[hidden]>

> > I've never heard before, that this problem exists. Could you please
> > provide a more concrete example of the appearence of this bug, may be
> > some sample code, how to reproduce it?
> yes, of course.
>

> > Which compiler do you use?
> gcc version 2.95.3-10 (cygwin special)
>
> I made a small example that behaves crazy when I uncomment this line in
> stl_user_config in STLPort
>
> #define _STLP_DEBUG 1
>
> to get debug iterators. Without I can sompile this code fine:

Have you tested this with Spirit 1.5? Anyway, if not, I'll
try to port your code to 1.5 and see what happens. However,
I believe that this should be discussed in Spirit's mailing list.
Spirit v1.3 is not the version being reviewed now. FWIW,
I've tested the current AST sample code from Dan Nuffer
with g++ 2.95 and STL port and found no problems.

[snip]

Regards,
--Joel