From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-23 04:03:46

Joel de Guzman wrote:

> [...]

[regarding a macro for the typename keyword in certain cases]

>>[TRUNCATE]
>>
>>I think that there is a Boost.Config macro that does the same thing.
>>Could you just use that?
>

> Sorry, this message got lost somehow.
> Where is it? What is it?

By grepping through the code I found several occurrences of
such a macro in the Boost libraries:

mpl/aux_/config/msvc_typename.hpp: BOOST_MSVC_TYPENAME
iterator_adaptors.hpp: BOOST_ARG_DEPENDENT_TYPENAME
numeric/ublas/config.hpp: BOOST_UBLAS_TYPENAME
multi_array/iterator_adaptors.hpp: BOOST_ARG_DEPENDENT_TYPENAME

All of them are local to the respective library.

kind regards,

http://careers.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Careers
- 1,000's of jobs waiting online for you!