From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-23 04:52:23

I think this is a good idea, but (IMHO) needs some polishing:
Having strict<T> derive from T renders this unusable for primitive
types. Instead, strict should hold some pointer to the object
passed and provide a conversion operator. Hopefully, all
the scaffolding vanishes at run-time after the optimizer does
its job.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo

Daniel Frey ha escrito: