From: John Maddock (john_maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-24 06:39:00

It doesn't look as though the post release procedure is working to well: to
recap it is the responsibility of anyone who made changes to the release
branch to also make those changes on the main trunk.

Since no one else has done it, I've just merged the changes in:

/status
/more
/people

I also tried to merge /index.htm but there were conflicts - can those
responsible for the changes here please sort them out?

There may also be unmerged changes in the headers, but to be honest I can't
see any easy way of figuring out whether this is the case.

John Maddock
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/index.htm