From: Maciej Sobczak (maciej_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-24 08:21:46

Terje Slettebø wrote:
>>From: "Maciej Sobczak" <maciej_at_[hidden]>
[...]
> As you may see, it may actually make a lot of sense to have a class to
> handle this.

Well, yes.
Actually, the misconception is rooted in the fact that the problem I
have been discussing previously (the homework) was about the class that
was *doing the math* on Roman numbers, not on ints. Here (in the code of
OP) we do the math on ints and the class adds the representation logic
to the bare int value. As you write, it can be justifiable.

Anyway - thanks for the interesting discussion.

Cheers,

---
Maciej Sobczak
http://www.maciejsobczak.com/