From: Kevin S. Van Horn (Kevin.VanHorn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-24 11:34:02

I'm finding some pretty egregious errors in <boost/lambda/algorithm.hpp>,
in release 1.29.0 of Boost. It seems highly unlikely that this header
file was tested in any way at all prior to release, as the SYNTAX errors
that I'm running into are so blatant that I can't imagine any compiler out
there, no matter how forgiving, actually accepting this code. Here are
some errors:

Line 23:
  #include <utilities>
There is no such standard header file. Should be <utility>.

Lines 156-162:
  struct sig {
    typename ::std::iterator_traits<
     typedef typename boost::remove_const<
           typename boost::tuples::element<1, Args>::type
>::type
>::difference_type type
  };
The "typedef" on the third line belongs at the beginning of the second line.

Lines 175-181: Same problem.

Line 613:
  operator()(A a, B b, C c, D c) const
"D c" should be "D d".